Are you looking for discount plugins for Woocommerce then Wocommerce Discount rules are the best option for you I have been using this plugin for a long time for my clients and this is the best plugin ever at this price
I will give 5 stars for Price, setup, and installation
Here is the best example of this plugins : www.foxentraveler.com
Here’s the feature list you’ll find in this plugin.
1. Store-wide global discount
To give a 25% discount on all the products in the store. This applies a storewide global discount.
2. Specific Product Discout – Get 20% discount on T-shirts
Get 20% discount on T-Shirts.
3. Specific Category Discount – Range based discount on Category “Apparels”
When a user buys a product from a category “Apparels”, he/she gets 5% off. Fore More Category based discounts Click here >> Category based Discount
The discount increases when more quantities are purchased from the same category
5 quantities from the same category get a 10% discount. 10 or more quantities get a 15% discount.
The cumulative checkbox has to be checked when you want to count the number of products across that category.
4. Bulk Discount / Tiered Discounts on All Products
To Provide discounts based on the Bulk purchase of products on the store.
The discount increases with Quantities purchased.
For More Examples on Bulk Discount: Click here >> Bulk Discount Examples
5. Setting up Validity (Time Period) for a Discount
Apply Discount only on a Specific date. That discount will be applied for the Users only between the start and the end dates specified.
You can just create a discount for a Future Date, for Example only on Christmas day!
6. Buy one Get one Free of the Same Product
This rule set up helps to create a Buy one get one for the same Product.
Example: Buy 1 get 1, Buy 2 get 2, Buy 3 get 3, and so on.
7. Buy 2 get 1 for Free (Selected Category)
You can provide a discount on the selected Category based BOGO deal.
This can be calculated based on the cheapest/highest priced product.
When 2 products of the same category are in the cart then the cheapest product in the cart will be provided a discount.
For more details –> click here
8. Buy 1 Get 50% discount on second quantity (Same products)
Buy a product and get 50% on the 2nd quantity. You can set it up for all products or specific categories.
9. Dependant Products – Buy product A + B + C and get 100$ off in Product D
Users will avail of a discount on a particular product(s) when they buy each more than the specified quantity of the mentioned product(s).
Buy Cap, Belt, and Tshirt to get a 100$ discount in Denim Jeans.
10. Price rule- Store-wide excluding certain products
This rule configuration demonstrates a store-wide discount setup excluding certain products.
11. Price rule- Discount for Specified users
The discount is set up only for certain users.
12. Price rule- Discount activation through coupon
The rule will be activated only when the coupon is applied.
13. Price rule- User role based discount
The following example depicts user role based discounts. Users who belong to the particular user role will avail the discount.
14. Price rule- Purchase history based discount
Discount will be offered for users who have purchased above the specified amount and if their order status matches the status given in rule.
15. Cart rule- Subtotal Based Discount
When the cart sub-total is at equal to or more than the specified amount.
16. Cart rule- Number of line items(not quantity) at least a particular number
The rule will be activated when the number of line items(products and not quantities) is equal to or more than the specified number.
Each individual products is considered as a line item in cart.
17. Cart Rule – Free Shipping
Using our plugin you can enable a free shipping option if specific conditions are met.
18. Cart rule- Quantities in Cart
The rule will be activated when the number of quantities in the cart is equal to or more than the given number.
It is possible to provide a tiered quantity based rule by creating multiple rules with a range like at least 2 quantities and less than 5.
So, discount applies when the cart has 2-4 quantities. Creating another rule for 5 or more quantities.